Overnight Peanut Butter Banana Oatshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QT36gStbLM&feature=emb_logo
Overnight Peanut Butter Banana Oats
Yield: 4-6 Bowls
Prep time: 10 MinInactive time: 4 HourTotal time: 4 H & 10 M
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 4 Figs (Optional)
- 4 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds (Optional)
- 1 Banana (Optional)
- Additional Almond Milk (Optional)
- In a large mixing bowl add banana and mash.
- Add vanilla, oats, milk, chia seeds, and peanut butter and mix well. Place in a sealed tupperware and place in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop into a bowl and add sliced figs, pomegranate seeds, sliced bananas, and almond milk. Enjoy cold.
Vegan breakfast; Overnight oats; Peanut Butter